kraftgroupjobs The Kraft Group
Experienced in high volume, high quality preparation and production of hot and cold catered event foods. May involve cooking in public and interacting with clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare menu items from posted production lists
- Cook and present menu items to specification
- Adhere to food safety procedures and keep organized work area
- Lead small groups to execute event foods
- Some roles may require strict confidentiality
- Work club concession stands as needed
- May supervise small groups of cooks in preparation projects.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 2 years of upscale food production in high volume catering operation or restaurant
- Culinary degree or certification preferred
- Demonstrate ability in all basic hot and cold food production
- Excellent attendance
- Devoted learner
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud
- Kitchen setting
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.