Website The Fresh Feast
Prepared Foods and Catering. Local, homemade, delicious!
THE FRESH FEAST is a small scratch kitchen established in 2012 in Cohasset, MA. We operate with a team of 6-10 part-time and full-time employees and we have a strong reputation for excellent food, wonderful customer service, and reliability. We create dinner solutions for our customer community and our focus is on prepared foods and catering: desserts, sandwiches, deli salads and meats, composed dinners, buffets, plated, casseroles, salads, sides, snacks, and dips. We use classic French technique with modern food trends and offer vegan, gluten-free, and nut-free options.
• 1-3 years experience
• Follow and execute daily prep list
• Work independently and on a team.
• Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food quality and consistency
• Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
• Restock stations and keep them clean and organized using FIFO practices
• Participate in overall cleanliness of the restaurant
• Flexible work schedule (mostly Monday-Friday 8-4:30 with 1 rotating weekend day, and catering shifts on occasion)
• Passion for food with great palate and sense of presentation.
• Ability to multitask, adapt to change and work well in environment with time constraints.
• Detail-oriented with good organizational skills, performing work accurately and efficiently while meeting deadlines.
• Awareness of surroundings and when stock is low on products
• Punctuality and honesty is a must
• Proof of covid vaccination required
• Able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
• ServSafe certificate (unexpired)
• Allergen certificate (optional, we can help)
• Must have reliable means of transportation- we are not “T” accessible
• Must be at least 18 years of age
3K signing bonus (distributed after 1 year of continuous employment)
3 month evaluation and annual reviews
Medical BCBS for employee (after 90 day probationary period)
Dental BCBS for employee (after 90 day probationary period)
Vision BCBS for employee (after 90 day probationary period)
401K matching (after 1 year)
Year end bonus payout based on sales (profit sharing)
Company Credit card to use toward weekly gas ($100 month); after 90 days
Work shoe allowance ($100/year); after 90 days
2 weeks paid time off (accrued; eligible to use accrued time after 90 days)
20% Employee food discount and Free Lunch on Wednesdays (from day 1)
Annual wellness retreat (end of summer)
Annual fine dining company outing (December)
Food field trips
The Fresh Feast is an equal opportunity employer
Qualified candidates should email a resume, and should be prepared to furnish work references upon request. Thank you for your interest in our growing local business (est. 2012)!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org