Website The Candy Dish
Go ahead Indulge, you deserve it!
Women owned chocolate business on the North Shore seeking two people to join our production team. We are looking for passionate and driven individuals to join our fast growing business! We work with small batches of high quality confections to ensure the the nuances of each variety shine through. Positive attitude and eagerness to learn are a must! We require candidates have kitchen experience as it helps with the pace, but we do not require any previous chocolate making experience, we can train you.
- Perform daily tasks from cutting and wrapping caramels, working with a tempering machine and dipping chocolates.
- Use a specialized equipment to temper chocolate.
- Package chocolate to fulfill orders
If you have a passion for chocolate and the motivation to learn more about the product and process, we would love to hear from you!
Fun fact: Shauna, our chocolatier and co-founder is a graduate of CSCA.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, keep a meticulous work area.
- Enjoy competitive pay, employee discount, bonus plan, employee referral program
To apply for this job email your details to Melissa@thecandydishco.com