Website The Bowery Bar
The Bowery Bar is a rapidly expanding restaurant located in the historic Lower Mills district. They are currently looking to add skilled positions to their talented BOH team. Their food is prepared with passion, creativity, and commitment to quality. The menu reflects a wide array of influences from fine dining with traditional techniques, to homestyle cooking and comfort foods. Come take the opportunity to grow your skills in a healthy working environment, that has a focus on quality of food balanced with quality of life.
They are currently looking to fill the following positions: dishwasher, prep cook, hot line/raw bar cooks
Requirements of these positions include:
– Ability to follow recipes and plating specifications
– Maintain cleanliness of any BOH work areas, including and not limited to refrigeration, cooking equipment, and prep areas
– Able to maintain a sense of urgency and comfort in a fast-paced environment
– General knife handling, food safety & sanitation knowledge
– Work well with direction, but able to take initiative and be independent
– Able to take constructive criticism, learn quickly and constantly improve
– Have experience following recipes, troubleshooting, and thinking critically
They are looking for both full-time, and part-time workers. Preference will be given to people with full time availability. They offer competitive industry pay rates, and will exceed industry standards for the right applicant. Applicants for PM shifts must have the ability to work until 1030pm Weekdays and 1130pm weekends. The Bowery Bar is located in the Lower Mills district of Dorchester, with access to a Red Line T station, as well as an abundance of on street parking.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com