The Somerset Club
MEMBER OF THE DISTINGUISHED CLUBS OF THE WORLD
Cutting-Edge Contemporary American Cuisine
We are an exclusive New England City Club that is interested in hiring individuals that are passionate about food. We look for people that love to learn, are self-motivated, goal-oriented, and strive for excellence within the culinary field.
The Club offers wonderful health, dental and vision insurance for full-time employees, along with a 401(k) program. We are within walking distance to the Park Street stop for public transportation. The Club is closed on holidays, and most Sundays, giving our employees a wonderful work-life balance. The A.M. Sous Chef position also offers a great schedule, Monday-Friday, 7am-3pm. Our Club is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are filled according to the requirements of the job and qualifications of the applicant without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual preferences or national origin.
The Clubs’ Kitchen Team is made up of talented and proud individuals that strive to better themselves every day. Each member is highly dedicated to preparing bright, vibrant food that is seasonal and delicious. We all work together as a team to get tasks done properly and efficiently. The Executive Chef of the Club, Chef Michael Shannon, CEC, was just won the 2021 American Culinary Federation’s Chef of the Year competition and is involved regularly in competition. The club promotes mentorship and continuing education to all of its employees.
To be considered for the following position, please email:
LUNCH LINE COOK SPECIFICATIONS:
· 1 year restaurant, club, or hotel kitchen experience
· Associates Degree in Culinary arts recommended
· Must be organized and punctual
· Has the ability to multi-task
· Must be willing to continually learn and grow
· Must be proficient in stock and sauce making
· Must have exceptional knife skills
· Must be willing to learn and accept constructive criticism
· Must work well within a team environment
· ServeSafe Certified
· Ability to build flavors, and create daily specials (including an entrée and soup)
· 1-Full-time shift, breakfast and lunch
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org