Busy home looking for PT chef
A busy household in Beacon Hill is looking for an experienced part-time chef to cook and maintain our kitchen. We are hoping to find someone who can work approximately 3 times a week (one night including Friday) with occasional extra hours for private events.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Cooking & serving dinners 1-2 times a week (including Friday) and preparing ready to eat meals to store.
– Maintaining, ordering, restocking and driving to pick up groceries and kitchen supplies
– Cleaning and organizing refrigerator and pantry (routinely discarding expired foods)
– Special Events include but are not limited to: seated four course dinners for 6+; hors d’oevres preparation for events; and specific meal and dessert requests for anniversaries, holidays, or birthdays
– Biyearly deep cleaning of the kitchen and pantry
– Prior cooking experience
– US citizen or green card
– Valid driver’s license
* No parking is available on-site. There are local garages and we are a five minute walk from the Charles St stop on the Red line and a 10 minute walk from Park St stop on the Green line.
Compensation +/- $30/hr
Interested parties please send resume and references to Polly at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org