Myopia Hunt Club
We are looking for a part-time seasonal line cook.
– Approach all encounters with members and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
– Maintain regular attendance in compliance with the company standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the company.
– Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniforms and nametag when working.
– Comply at all times with company standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
– Set mise en place for service.
– Cook food to order per recipe and plating guide.
– Set up line per specification.
– Break down line after meal service.
– Handle and store food in sanitary fashion.
– Recognize quality standards in fresh vegetables, fish, dairy, and meat products.
– Differentiate spices and use same effectively.
– Is proficient in the following cooking techniques: Charbroiling, poaching, deep-frying, pan-frying, saute, roasting, grilling, par-cooking.
– Maintain clean and sanitary environment.
– Recognizes and utilizes food garnished per plating guide and recipe card
Reliable transportation is required.
Housing is available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org