Website Legal Sea Foods Restaurant Group
Member of the BOH management team that assists with the shift execution of culinary and kitchen operations in a manner consistent with the Company’s Core Values, policies, specifications, Food Safety & Sanitation, and quality assurance to promote the finest guest and employee experience. The KM models and acts in accordance with Legal Sea Foods policies and standards.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In the absence of a senior BOH manager, leads restaurant BOH shift employees to ensure excellent restaurant operations including opening and closing duties.
- Handles employee relations issues/concerns and guest complaints during shift when the BOH manager on duty is not present.
- Assists with the staffing of the restaurant including participating in hiring process.
- Manages job assignments, break rotation and delegation of tasks during shift when manager on duty is not present.
- Responsible for necessary ordering of product in the absence of the BOH manager on duty.
- As opener/closer, responsible for compliance with all food safety and sanitation matters.
- Adheres to Company operational guidelines, including without limitation, food specifications, ticket time obligations, sanitation procedures, allergy procedures, food quality walkthroughs etc.
- Assists with the preparation/completion of paperwork required to operate the restaurant.
- Assists with recordkeeping duties in the restaurant including adding employees to systems, ensuring employees are punched in while performing work, and maintaining accurate employee personnel files.
- Responsible for following and enforcing Company standards, protocols and policies including, without limitation: safety, sanitation, and respectful workplace.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Must be proficient in all culinary stations
- Promotes a team atmosphere/works well on a team.
- Must be able to work with a computer and POS to handle shift-based timekeeping and other administrative responsibilities.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed to continuous improvement of self and others.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- ServeSafe Certification preferred
- Two (2) years of experience in a professional kitchen
- Previous food ordering and inventory experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com