Website Kitchen Porch
A full-service farm-to-table catering Company on Martha's Vineya
Looking for a passionate, creative, self-starter to run the Farmer’s Market Stand every Wednesday and Saturday morning. Days leading up to the market, there is prep needed (making signs, packaging food, making labels, loading vans, communicating with kitchen staff, etc.) There is flexibility with hours and there are always ways to get more hours.
Sells Kitchen Porch products at the West Tisbury Farmers Market. The salesperson is responsible for processing all transactions (cash and credit) and keeping track of sales at the market in order to close out at the end of the day. Primary Responsibilities:
– Packing the products and supplies needed prior to the opening of the market in accordance with the Market Checklist
– Transporting the products and supplies to / from the market location
– Vendor booth set up (adhering to WTFarmers Market booth set up guidelines), including setting up the tent, table(s), products, signage, etc.
– Selling products by giving out samples, describing the products and their usage, answering questions
– Processing / recording all sales
– Maintaining vendor booth appearance and product inventory
– vendor booth breakdown, including packing up all unsold products in an organized and careful manner, cleaning the area, and disposing of trash appropriately
– The salesperson is expected to keep track of all the inventory and communicate the following week’s needs.
To apply for this job email your details to KPjobs@kitchenporch.com