Website Formaggio Kitchen Formaggio Kitchen
We work hard to bring our customers the best products from around the world with exemplary service. Essential to this mission are the appearance of our shelves and the care given to our product stock. We are seeking a full-time Floor Manager to oversee our team of stockists and the receiving procedures for our Huron Ave. location.
· Training and managing team members who stock shelves and receive deliveries
· Daily restocking of store shelves
· Receiving shipments
· Managing inventory with proper rotation, attention to expiration dates, and proper storage
· Ensuring proper pricing and signage for displays
· Organizing our backstock and requesting inventory from our warehouse
· Communicating with our team of buyers about inventory needs
· Designing new featured displays
· Enforcing procedures
· Overseeing routine store maintenance projects and inventory of store supplies
Skills include strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to direct others, and the ability to work collaboratively with all members of our team.
This is a very physically demanding position. Must be able to lift 50 pounds regularly.
One weekend shift is required. Extended vacation time may be taken any time except November and December. We ask for a one year commitment to this position.
this position is : salaried, varies DOE, $45k-$47k
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com