Weekly in-home personal chef services company
EasyFeast is a weekly in-home personal chef services company. Our mission is to make it easier to enjoy a home-cooked, nutritious meal. We partner with personal chefs who go into our clients’ homes to batch cook using company provided recipes and stock their fridges with meals. We handle the logistics – from finding clients to making direct deposit payments – so that our chefs can focus on what they enjoy most and do best – making clients happy by preparing delicious meals for them.
Our chefs typically work with the same client(s) on a weekly basis. Responsibilities include:
– Shopping for the groceries if requested by the client
– Cooking for clients in their personal kitchens
– Preparing three family-style dinners that get packed away in the refrigerator per booking, using recipes provided by EasyFeast while incorporating your own creativity
– Packaging, labeling and storing all dishes
– Leaving the client with a spotlessly clean kitchen
Most client opportunities are on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Bookings last 4-5 hours and chefs can have one or two bookings per day. Chefs in our network will learn of opportunities as they arise and can decide which are of interest and build their own schedule.
We are looking for chefs who are personable, professional and technically proficient. A Food Handlers Certificate is required. A culinary degree is preferred but not required.
Pay is $30-35/hr.
Please send a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position and highlighting any relevant experience you may have, along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to hear from you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com