Website Circus Smirkus
Will be responsible for providing nutritious, tasty, filling, and economical meals for troupers and staff (75 – 100 people) during the rehearsal period and while out on tour. June-August 2022.
(Majority of duties, but not meant to be all-inclusive nor prevent other duties from being assigned as necessary.)
- Assist in the daily preparation of three meals per day, morning and afternoon snacks and late-night meals associated with tent setup and takedowns.
- Assist Head Cook in inventory tracking and menu preparation.
- Assist in the set-up and tear-down of kitchen equipment as directed by the Head Cook.
- Follow all food safety rules during food preparation and storage.
- Maintain a clean and safe kitchen, dishwashing, dining, and service areas. Assist in routine cleaning and sanitation of all food-preparation and storage areas and the related equipment.
- Provide an attractive presentation for all meals.
- Assist in the set-up and tear down of back lot at the discretion of the Tour General Manager. Duties may include but are not limited to: Setting and leveling bunkhouses, running hoses and electrical cords, setting up dishwashing station, setting up picnic tables and dining tent.
- Drive company vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full details: https://www.appone.com/maininforeq.asp?Ad=&R_ID=4328870&Refer=https://www.smirkus.org/&B_ID=91
To apply for this job please visit www.appone.com.