We specialize in handcrafted pastries, seasonally inspired.
Are you passionate for pastries and baked goods? Love talking about food? We are looking for an individual who strives for quality and with integrity and enjoy the companionship of others in a small bakery.
You will be part of a small team and will be able to influence menu and processes in a growing business.
Shift: Earliest start 4:30 am – 10:30 am
Days Needed: 4 Days a week Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
Hours required: 20-24 Hours a week
Potential to grow into full time
· Opening Baker: Morning bake-off for retail pastry counter and wholesale –pastries, scones, croissants, morning buns, mini cakes, cookies
· Production of dough
· Inventory and ordering assistance
· Come up with new offerings, product testing
· Maintain an orderly and organized kitchen
· Have professional baking experience (at least 1 year) and industry references
· Strong work ethic and able to work as a team
· Available to work weekends is important
· Attention to detail. Able to assess product quality to maintain high consistency of offerings
· Self-motivated individual with passion for food
· Dependable, fun and positive attitude
· Able to lift 50 lbs and stand for long periods
· High standards of cleanliness and quality of work
. Able to work independently in the early hours and have a sense for efficiency
Starting pay $15-$16/hour plus tips
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org