Website Above and Beyond Catering
High End Catering Co.
Job Title: General Manager
Job Description/Responsibilities: Supervise and manage all office and job activity to include hiring and employee relations, performance reviews, payroll and taxes; supervise/coordinate all related catering job activities; review and assist in the development of procedures; work beside employees to train and motivate them to a high level of service; work with Chef to ensure consistent quality; establish presentation techniques and quality standards; ensure proper safety procedures; deliver to and/or set up events as well as perform on-site Manager/Chef duties at events if needed; field sales calls and develop events from start to finish; develop marketing techniques to bring in new business; continue building existing relationships with current clientele.
Recipe to Succeed:
- Excellent supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, vendors, clients, and employees
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and internet research
- Passionate about Sales and Marketing
- Proficient in menu development, invoice tabulation and cost controls
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused with constant interruptions
- Ability to get along well with others, to demonstrate flexibility and patience, to work as a member of a team.
- Ability to perform various motor skills such as; lifting, reaching, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, squatting, grasping and arm-hand coordination on a continuous basis
- Culinary creativity and menu writing abilities
- Loyalty to Above and Beyond Catering as a Company and a brand
- Exhibit courtesy, tact and sense of urgency in performance of duties
- Being able to lift 50 lbs
- Ten (10) years of culinary, business and management experience in event planning, catering, foodservice, fine dining, or restaurant
- Good knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on sales, quality and presentation
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug test.
Details for Management Responsibilities:
- Direct Reports- Office Manager/ HR/ IT, Chef, Event Team, Staffing/Beverage Managers [At this time some positions are not filled.]
- Review Payroll/ Sales/ Taxes
- Support Event Planning Team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org