Website Above and Beyond Catering
High End Catering Co.
Job Title: Assistant Event Planner
Job Description/Responsibilities: Assist in answering calls and develop events from start to finish; develop marketing techniques to bring in new business; continue building existing relationships with current clientele; adhere to established presentation techniques and quality standards; communicate appropriate staff requirements to staff manager on a timely basis; ensure proper safety procedures; deliver to and/or set up events as well as performing Drop off Jobs; being open to assisting in anyway which helps the business run day to day.
Recipe to Succeed:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Love of food
- Culinary creativity and menu writing abilities is a plus
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, vendors, clients, and employees
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- Proficient in invoice tabulation and cost control
- Ability to perform various motor skills such as; lifting, reaching, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, squatting, grasping and arm-hand coordination on a continuous basis
- Ability to multi-task as well as stay on task and concentrate with constant interruptions
- Ability to get along well with others, to demonstrate flexibility and patience, to work as a member of a team
- Loyalty to Above and Beyond Catering as a Company and a brand
Exhibit courtesy, tact and reasonable speed in performance of duties
- Dress for success
- Being able to lift 50 lbs
- Experience in catering, foodservice, fine dining, or restaurant
- Good knowledge of food and catering trends
- Knowledge of catering and event procedures; loading, packing, on-site food finishing and presentation, bussing and breakdown, willing to train
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass criminal background and drug test.
This is a full time job. Some nights and weekends may be required. Benefits available after 2 months.
You will learn everything you need to know to be a successful Caterer with a minor in Event Planning. You will need to be a doer. This is an entry level position with room to grow.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com