COVID-19 Operational and Safety Updates
To our loyal CSCA Customers,
Exciting News! Per the phased reopening plan of the State of Massachusetts, CSCA is now running classes!
- Professional Programs NOW RUNNING!
- Pre-Teen Recreational Classes NOW RUNNING!
- Teen Recreational Classes NOW RUNNING!
- Adult Recreational Classes will resume in Phase 3 of the MA Reopening Plan.
- Private Group Classes will resume in Phase 3 of the MA Reopening Plan.
CSCA will be following all CDC and MA safety guidelines. We have implemented enhanced safety procedures to supplement our already rigorous cleaning and hygiene practices.
All Staff and Students will be required to follow the below safety protocols:
- All Staff and Students will be required to wear a face covering. (Students are asked to bring their own face covering).
- Class sizes will be limited to 9 students or less to allow for social distancing. (Because 6′ of distancing can be difficult to maintain at all times, we require face coverings to be worn throughout the experience).
- All Staff and Students will be subject to a Temperature Check via a contact-less forehead thermometer before entering the facility. Any individual with an elevated temperature of 100.3 or higher will not be permitted entry into the facility.
- Any Staff or Student who is not feeling well and manifesting FLU or COVID like symptoms, such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath, chills, loss of taste or smell, etc. is asked to stay home.
- Any Staff or Student who is displaying FLU or COVID like symptoms during class, will be excused for the safety of all participants.
- All Staff and Students will be asked to wash or sanitize their hands upon entry into the facility.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing will be promoted throughout the class.
- Safety and Hygiene protocols must be followed by all participants. (Download Below)
- All Staff and Students will need to sign a COVID-19 Health Statement. (Download Below)
- These protocols will be reviewed and adjusted accordingly as we proceed through the Massachusetts reopening phases.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD A DETAILED SUMMARY OF OUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS BY PROGRAM BELOW.
We are confident that the above measures will allow for a safe and fun experience for all!
Cancellations and Re-Scheduling
All students who were registered for recreational classes cancelled during the COVID crisis will be credited the full amount of their registration to their online CSCA account. This credit may be applied toward any future class of your choice.
If you used a gift certificate to register for a class, the certificate will be restored to the original amount. When you process your next order you will need to enter your gift certificate code once again. Rest easy, gift certificates and account credits will not expire.
We have posted exciting classes through the end of the year for you to choose from!
We will do our best to respond to inquiries as soon as possible, but due to the closure and subsequent staff furloughs, please allow 5-7 business days for a reply.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we all navigate through this difficult time.
Be Safe. Be Well. Be Kind.