YOUR FUTURE IS ONLY LIMITED BY YOUR IMAGINATION
Careers in Culinary Arts
CSCA is proud to offer lifelong placement services and career advising to all students and alumni. Whether you are just starting out, have been in the business for years and are looking to advance, or have taken some time away from the industry and are ready to dive back in—we’re here for you! Over the past 40 years we have developed contacts with countless employers in the region, as well as many around the globe. This, combined with the strength of our alumni-networking base, allows us to assist students and graduates in finding the opportunities that will fit your needs and fulfill your dreams.
What to Expect
- Alumni networking opportunities introduce you to business owners, chefs, and industry professionals who started out just like you.
- Job listings tailored to your personal goals and interests are available upon request
- Work with us to design a personal career trajectory and set achievable goals to see it through
- One-on-one counseling can be scheduled anytime to review your resume and practice mock interviews
- Successful alumni are invited to recruit among the best talent from CSCA students and recent graduates
Student Career Services
Upon successful completion of our Professional Programs, you will be eligible for a plethora of positions including line cook, sous chef, caterer, personal chef, and CSCA recreational instructor. Many graduates go on to quickly launch successful ventures of their own including restaurants, food delivery services, and specialty food shops.
We encourage continued utilization of our career resources and alumni network, and are always available for support and references. Our Manager of Enrollment and Student Services is available for one-on-one counseling to review your resume, portfolio, and career trajectory. Call us to schedule an appointment.
Want to Post a Job Opening?
We welcome inquiries from local and global businesses seeking to hire CSCA graduates for specialized culinary positions. Please click the button below to find our job posting form, and submit an overview of your business, the job requirements, and the qualities that make your company and available position a match for our current and past students.
We will select and share the most promising positions with our student and alumni network.