A World of Opportunity
Our alumni have traveled extensively, advancing their experiences and skills and have gone on to launch successful ventures across the globe.
CSCA alumni are active industry members, volunteer for local not-for-profit organizations, and serve as members of many culinary-related organizations in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and beyond. Many return to CSCA on a regular basis to lead seminars or hands-on workshops and to assist in Recreational and Professional Programs. CSCA is committed to the lifelong success of our graduates. We encourage continued utilization of our career resources and alumni network, and we are always available for support and references.
What To Expect
- Alumni networking opportunities introduce you to business owners, chefs, and industry professionals who started out just like yo
- Job listings tailored to your personal goals and interests are available upon request
- Work with us to design a personal career trajectory and set achievable goals to see it through
- One-on-one counseling can be scheduled anytime to review your resume and practice mock interviews
- Successful alumni are invited to recruit among the best talent from CSCA students and recent graduates
CSCA is proud to offer lifelong placement services and career advising to all students and alumni.
Whether you are just starting out, have been in the business for years and are looking to advance, or have taken some time away from the industry
and are ready to dive back in—we’re here for you! Over the past 40 years we have developed contacts with countless employers in the region, as well as many around the globe. This, combined with the strength of our alumni networking base, allows us to assist students and graduates in finding the
opportunities that will fit their needs and fulfill their dreams.